Intelligent Transportation Systems [electronic resource] : Overview of the Federally Supported Research and Deployment Program.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2000.
- Government document
1 online resource (35 pages) : digital, PDF file
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Provides information and analysis relevant to oversight of Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS) program to make highway systems and links to other transportation modes more efficient, safe, and effective through the application of technology. Discusses scope and characteristics of ITS, key components and goals of Federal role in ITS program, status of Federal efforts, and associated funding amounts. Addresses National ITS Architecture and standards programs, activities pertaining to intelligent vehicles and commercial vehicle operations, difficulty of determining benefits and costs of ITS, and challenges to the program.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Intelligent Transportation Systems
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|