R&D Partnerships and Intellectual Property [electronic resource] : Implications for U.S. Policy.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2000.
- Government document
1 online resource (12 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Intellectual property.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Reviews the role of intellectual property in cooperative research and development (R&D) to facilitate technological innovation. Discusses the legislative foundation for cooperative R&D, the research environment, and issues and opportunities.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. R&D Partnerships and Intellectual Property
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|