Glass Ceiling [electronic resource] : A Fact Sheet.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2000.
- Government document
1 online resource (2 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Discrimination in employment.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Describes efforts by Congress and the Department of Labor to explore and eliminate "glass ceilings"--the barriers that women and minorities are thought to encounter as they advance up the organizational ladder--through the action, respectively, of the Glass Ceiling Commission and the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Glass Ceiling
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|