Types of Regulatory Guidance Issued During 2000 [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2000.
- Government document
1 online resource (52 pages) : digital, PDF file
- United States. Laws, etc. (Statutes of the United States).
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Provides a list of regulations and proposed regulations issued by the IRS in the Internal Revenue Bulletin during 2000, with applicable Internal Revenue Code section and effective date of guidance. Cites and describes explicit references to State and foreign laws in the Internal Revenue Code. Summarizes articles of the U.S. Model Income Tax Treaty, which is designed to prevent double taxation of U.S. income earned by residents of foreign countries.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Types of Regulatory Guidance Issued During 2000
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|