Electoral Vote Counts in Congress [electronic resource] : Survey of Certain Congressional Practices.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2000.
- Government document
1 online resource (30 pages) : digital, PDF file
- United States. Congress.
Presidents -- Election.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Surveys aspects of historical Congressional practice of counting presidential electoral votes in Congress, focusing on Congressional practice of rejecting electoral votes from electors in a State, objections raised to electoral votes, disposition of such objections, and whether votes that are not given or not counted are deducted from whole number of Electors appointed.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Electoral Vote Counts in Congress
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|