Technology Transfer to China [electronic resource] : An Overview of the Cox Committee Investigation Regarding Satellites, Computers, and DOE Laboratory Management.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1999.
- Government document
1 online resource (21 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Artificial satellites in telecommunication.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Provides an overview of the findings and recommendations of the House Select Committee on U.S. National Security and Military/Commercial Concerns with the People's Republic of China relating to satellite launches, high performance computers, and management of DOE laboratories.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Technology Transfer to China
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|