Social Security Reform [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2000.
- Government document
1 online resource (19 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Budget -- United States.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Covers debate over social security reform, and reviews specific areas of contention, including the social security system's financial outlook, public skepticism about the system, privatization, retirement age, cost-of-living adjustments, and budget treatment. Provides brief history of previous reform initiatives, and summarizes legislation in the 106th Congress.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Social Security Reform
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|