Excess Defense Articles [electronic resource] : Grants and Sales to Allies and Friendly Countries.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2000.
- Government document
1 online resource (6 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Economic assistance.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Provides background on program that allows the President to transfer excess defense articles (EDA) to foreign countries. Explains rationale for the program, discusses key elements of the program, how it operates; and provides data on recent EDA transactions. Reviews legal authority and process for making EDA available to recipients, Congressional role in oversight of EDA transfers, and EDA transfer activity.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Excess Defense Articles
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|