Earned Income Tax Credit [electronic resource] : Current Issues and Benefit Amounts.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2000.
- Government document
1 online resource (5 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Income tax.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Explains the earned income tax credit (EITC), which offers cash aid to working parents with relatively low incomes who care for dependent children, and covers legislation to reduce EITC cost in the 104th-105th Congresses, legislative history, and EITC annual cost and benefit amounts for 2000.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Earned Income Tax Credit
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|