National Institute of Standards and Technology [electronic resource] : An Overview.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1999.
- Government document
1 online resource (6 pages) : digital, PDF file
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Describes the mission and operations of the National Institute of Standards and Technology; the allocation of its FY99-2000 budget to science and technical research, industrial technology services, and research facilities; and related issues for Congress.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. National Institute of Standards and Technology
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|