Major Tax Issues in the 106th Congress [electronic resource] : A Summary.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1999.
- Government document
1 online resource (15 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Income tax.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Discusses the economic context of tax issues considered by the 106th Congress, and examines select tax issues concerning the expiration of enacted tax cuts. Reviews tax proposals in the Administration FY2000 budget proposal and major tax legislation.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Major Tax Issues in the 106th Congress
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|