Points of Order in the Congressional Budget Process [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1999.
- Government document
1 online resource (15 pages) : digital, PDF file
- United States. Congress.
Budget -- United States.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Describes procedural changes imposed by the Congressional Budget Act of 1974, as amended by the Balanced Budget Act of 1997, and the FY99 budget resolution. Covers changes in requirements for budgetary legislation and waiving points of order.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Points of Order in the Congressional Budget Process
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|