Presidential and Vice Presidential Terms and Tenure [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2001.
- Government document
1 online resource (6 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Constitutional amendments.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Reviews Presidential and Vice Presidential terms and tenures established in the Constitution, specifically the 20th and 22nd Amendments. Discusses the two-term tradition for Presidents and proposed changes, including repeal of the 22nd Amendment and a single six-year term.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Presidential and Vice Presidential Terms and Tenure
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|