Armenia, Azerbaijan, and Georgia [electronic resource] : Political Developments and Implications for U.S. Interests.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2001.
- Government document
1 online resource (19 pages) : digital, PDF file
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Provides an overview of U.S. policy concerns and objectives in the South Caucasus republics of Armenia, Azerbaijan, and Georgia following the collapse of the Soviet Union. Examines Russian involvement in the region; role of Turkey, Iran, and other countries; obstacles to peace and independence; and U.S. aid, democracy programs, support for economic reforms, and trade and investment.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Armenia, Azerbaijan, and Georgia
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|