U.S.-Jordan Free Trade Agreement [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2001.
- Government document
1 online resource (29 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Economic assistance.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Discusses negotiations for a U.S.-Jordan bilateral free trade agreement, including issues of congressional interest in free trade in the Middle East and aid to the Jordan economy; reviews correspondence and legislation, reactions to the proposed agreement including economic and environmental impact studies, and private sector comments; outlines provisions of agreement; and examines potential effects, including increased trade in goods and foreign direct investment in Jordan. Includes tables and appendices of public comments.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. U.S.-Jordan Free Trade Agreement
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|