State Children's Health Insurance Program (SCHIP) [electronic resource] : Funding Changes in the 106th Congress
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2001.
- Government document
1 online resource (6 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Expenditures, Public.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Describes funding changes made in 106th Congress to the State Children's Health Insurance Program, which provides insurance for certain low-income children.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. State Children's Health Insurance Program (SCHIP): Funding Changes in the 106th Congress
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|