U.S. v. Morrison [electronic resource] : The Supreme Court Declares 42 U.S.C. Sect. 13981 Unconstitutional.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2000.
- Government document
1 online resource (6 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Constitutional law.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Examines 2000 Supreme Court decision in United States volumes Morrison, which held that gender motivated violence is not a commercial activity and is not substantially connected to interstate commerce.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. U.S. v. Morrison
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|