Bargaining Rights of Public Safety Officers [electronic resource] : Checklist of State Laws and Proposed Congressional Preemption (H.R. 1093).
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2000.
- Government document
1 online resource (9 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Emergency medical services.
Hours of labor.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Provides a tabular summary of State statutes on State employee collective bargaining, as they pertain to public safety personnel, including State firefighters and State law enforcement officers. Briefly discusses provisions of and issues raised by H.R. 1093, the Public Safety Employer-Employee Cooperation Act of 1999, to require each State to pass a law to grant public safety officers, including police, firefighters, and emergency medical personnel, the right to form and join a labor organization to act as their exclusive agent in bargaining with employers regarding hours, wages, and other terms and conditions of employment.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Bargaining Rights of Public Safety Officers
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|