Global Climate Change [electronic resource] : Carbon Emissions and End-Use Energy Demand
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1999.
- Government document
1 online resource (17 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Air -- Pollution.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Presents estimates of actual and forecast energy demand for all common energy demand end-use categories for 1996, 2008, and 2012 and calculates the carbon dioxide emissions for these estimates. Analyzes carbon dioxide emission reductions for 2008 and 2012 called for by the Kyoto Protocol and discusses implications of these reductions for representative end-uses.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Global Climate Change: Carbon Emissions and End-Use Energy Demand
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|