Environmental Protection Policy and Law [electronic resource] : A List of Federal, State, and International Internet Sources.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1999.
- Government document
1 online resource (5 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Administrative agencies.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Identifies selected Internet sites that provide factual and statutory information on environmental protection. Includes U.S. government sites and links to State and international agencies and treaties.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Environmental Protection Policy and Law
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|