Federal Income Tax and the Treatment of Married Couples [electronic resource] : Background and Analysis.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2001.
- Government document
1 online resource (20 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Government productivity.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Summarizes conflicting goals of equity under penalties and bonuses for married federal taxpayers, the historical tax treatment of marital status, measurement of tax effects, and possible legislative solutions. Includes tables.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Federal Income Tax and the Treatment of Married Couples
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|