World Heritage Convention and U.S. National Parks [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2001.
- Government document
1 online resource (5 pages) : digital, PDF file
- National parks and reserves.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Summarizes features of the World Heritage Convention, which identifies and lists natural and cultural sites and monuments throughout the world that are of exceptional interest and universal value. Provides overview of the World Heritage Committee that administers the convention, U.S. participation, and land sovereignty concerns.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. World Heritage Convention and U.S. National Parks
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|