Cyprus [electronic resource] : Status of U.N. Negotiations
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2001.
- Government document
1 online resource (19 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Foreign relations.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Reviews past efforts to settle the dispute between Greek and Turk Cypriots on the governance of the island of Cyprus, surveys 1997-2001 developments, summarizes positions of the two sides on key issues, looks at other factors affecting the talks, specifically domestic politics in Cyprus, policies of Greece and Turkey, and European Union membership, and discusses UN peacekeeping forces, missing persons on Cyprus, and U.S. policy.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Cyprus: Status of U.N. Negotiations
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|