Multilateral Development Banks [electronic resource] : Basic Background.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2001.
- Government document
1 online resource (6 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Banks and banking.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Provides background on organization and operations of Multilateral Development Banks (MDBs), which are the largest source of development assistance to middle- and low-income developing countries, and presents information on MDB members and stockholders, sector and regional activities, proposals for restructuring, MDB loan terms, and debts owed to MDBs. Provides list of amounts lent by each MDB to specific regions and economic sectors. Includes tables and graphs.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Multilateral Development Banks
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|