Pension Sponsorship and Participation [electronic resource] : Summary of Recent Trends.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2001.
- Government document
1 online resource (30 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Hours of labor.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Examines issues related to pension plans, including trends in sponsorship and participation. Covers retirement income policies, defined benefit and defined contribution plans, simplified defined benefit plans for small employers, and policy implications of promoting retirement savings and plan sponsorship. Presents data on pension and retirement savings plan participation by size of employer and by employee gender, age, race, earnings, and full- or part-time employment status. Includes tables.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Pension Sponsorship and Participation
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|