Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) [electronic resource] : Statutory Language and Recent Issues.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2001.
- Government document
1 online resource (35 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Administrative law.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Provides summary of major provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act, and discusses related Supreme Court cases and legislation. Covers provisions concerning the definition of disability, employment, public services and accommodations, telecommunications, and miscellaneous provisions in Title V.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|