Frequently Asked Questions Concerning the Federal Income Tax [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2001.
- Government document
1 online resource (29 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Administrative law.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Presents responses to requently asked historical, constitutional, procedural, and legal questions regarding the Federal income tax.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Frequently Asked Questions Concerning the Federal Income Tax
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|