University of Alabama v. Garrett [electronic resource] : Federalism Limits on the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2001.
- Government document
1 online resource (6 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Discrimination in employment.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Discusses 2001 Supreme Court ruling in University of Alabama volumes Garrett barring suits to recover monetary damages by State employees under the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. University of Alabama v. Garrett
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|