Can Tax Policy Improve Economic Competitiveness? [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2000.
- Government document
1 online resource (4 pages) : digital, PDF file
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Analyzes the effects of tax measures designed to improve U.S. competitiveness on individual firms and the national economy.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Can Tax Policy Improve Economic Competitiveness?
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|