African Trade and Investment [electronic resource] : Proposals in the 106th Congress.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2000.
- Government document
1 online resource (9 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Import quotas.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Provides background on U.S.-Africa trade and investment and summarizes the African Growth and Opportunity Act and the HOPE for Africa Act, designed to foster U.S. trade with and investment in Sub-Saharan Africa. Also examines textiles and apparel issues.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. African Trade and Investment
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|