0.38 Percent Across-the-Board Cut in FY2000 Appropriations [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2000.
- Government document
1 online resource (15 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Budget -- United States.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Provides background on budgetary devises and techniques used by Congress and the President to stay within discretionary spending limits. Reviews the design and implementation of a 0.38% across-the-board cut in P.L. 106-113, the Consolidated Appropriations Act for FY2000 to prevent violation of FY2000 discretionary spending limits.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. 0.38 Percent Across-the-Board Cut in FY2000 Appropriations
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|