Caribbean Basin Interim Trade Program [electronic resource] : CBI/NAFTA Parity
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2000.
- Government document
1 online resource (11 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Tariff -- United States.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Describes legislation intended to equalize treatment of Caribbean Basin Initiative and Caribbean Basin Economic Recovery Act (CBERA) countries with that accorded North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) countries. Examines pre-NAFTA special tariff treatment of Mexico, analyzes Mexico's benefits under NAFTA and their effect on CBERA beneficiaries, and outlines parity legislation. Includes chronology.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Caribbean Basin Interim Trade Program: CBI/NAFTA Parity
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|