Appropriations for FY2003 [electronic resource] : Labor, Health and Human Services, and Education
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2002.
- Government document
1 online resource (57 pages) : digital, PDF file
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Reviews issues related to the FY2003 appropriations bills for DOL, HHS, Department of Education, and related agencies and programs. Summarizes status and scope of the bills, major issues, funding levels, and related Congressional activity. Includes tables.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Appropriations for FY2003: Labor, Health and Human Services, and Education
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|