Potential Constitutional Issues in Connection with Providing Allotments to Alaska Native Vietnam Era Veterans as Proposed in H.R. 3148 [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2002.
- Government document
1 online resource (6 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Constitutional law.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Identifies potential constitutional challenges to H.R. 3148, the Alaska Native Veterans Land Allotment Equity Act, to amend the Alaska Native Vietnam Veterans Allotment Act to provide certain Alaska Natives who are Vietnam veterans with eligibility to obtain land allotments.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Potential Constitutional Issues in Connection with Providing Allotments to Alaska Native Vietnam Era Veterans as Proposed in H.R. 3148
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|