Unemployment Benefits [electronic resource] : Legislative Issues in the 107th Congress.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2002.
- Government document
1 online resource (6 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Federal aid.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Provides background on the unemployment compensation system and reviews related proposals in the 107th Congress, including benefits extension, surtax extension repeal, and the shifting of some Federal responsibilities and funding to the States. Considers the role of DOL in administering the Federal Unemployment Tax Act.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Unemployment Benefits
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|