Privacy Protection for Customer Financial Information [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2002.
- Government document
1 online resource (6 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Consumer protection.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Provides statutory background on privacy protection for customer financial information, including a summary of the privacy provisions in P.L. 106-102, the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act of 1999; and reviews public and industry reactions to nationwide privacy regulation, developments concerning the European Union data directive, and relevant legislative activity in the 107th Congress.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Privacy Protection for Customer Financial Information
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|