Hazardous Materials Transportation [electronic resource] : Vulnerability to Terrorists, Federal Activities, and Options to Reduce Risks.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2001.
- Government document
1 online resource (6 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Hazardous substances.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Assesses vulnerability of hazardous materials transportation to terrorist attack; and discusses DOT activities and additional options to reduce risk or to improve preparedness and responses to hazardous materials releases.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Hazardous Materials Transportation
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|