Biosafety Protocol for Genetically Modified Organisms [electronic resource] : Overview.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2001.
- Government document
1 online resource (12 pages) : digital, PDF file
Food adulteration and inspection.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Summarizes provisions of the Biosafety Protocol to the 1992 Convention on Biological Diversity, looks at issues related to the Protocol, and reviews Protocol background and negotiations. Protocol sets forth procedures and rules concerning the transboundary movement, handling, and use of biological products, including agricultural commodities.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Biosafety Protocol for Genetically Modified Organisms
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|