Federal Railroad Safety Program and Reauthorization Issues [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2001.
- Government document
1 online resource (20 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Discrimination in employment.
Hours of labor.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Presents an overview of the nature and scope of the Federal Railroad Administration railroad safety program, including regulatory development and compliance and enforcement. Examines railroad safety statistics, the role of the Railroad Safety Advisory Committee, and key legislative issues, including railroad employee fatigue and hours of service, alleged harassment of employees who cooperate with safety efforts, and highway-rail grade crossing safety, and indicates the status of legislation to extend and/or improve the railroad safety program. Includes tables.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Federal Railroad Safety Program and Reauthorization Issues
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|