Energy Efficiency [electronic resource] : Budget, Oil Conservation, and Electricity Conservation Issues
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2001.
- Government document
1 online resource (18 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Climatic changes.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Provides background on the energy efficiency concept and the history of Federal energy saving programs and examines current Department of Energy (DOE) management of energy efficiency programs. Reviews DOE and Environmental Protection Agency budget requests and discusses oil conservation, electric industry restructuring and global climate change issues, including energy use impact on climate.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Energy Efficiency: Budget, Oil Conservation, and Electricity Conservation Issues
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|