China-U.S. Relations [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2001.
- Government document
1 online resource (19 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Human rights.
Hong Kong (China).
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Provides background and analysis on U.S. relations with the People's Republic of China (PRC). Discusses PRC seizure of a U.S. Navy reconnaissance plane, human rights issues, U.S.-China security relations, economic issues, and Taiwan, Tibet, and Hong Kong sovereignty concerns. Outlines U.S. policy approaches, and includes chronology.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. China-U.S. Relations
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|