Medicare+Choice [electronic resource] : Plans Leaving the Program.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2001.
- Government document
1 online resource (14 pages) : digital, PDF file
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Examines withdrawals from the Medicare+Choice program and service area reductions; and reviews legislative administrative responses. Addresses possible reasons for withdrawals, including payment level and rate of increase, regulatory complexity, provider networks, and enrollment and market competition.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Medicare+Choice
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|