Cash and Noncash Benefits for Persons with Limited Income [electronic resource] : Eligibility Rules, Recipient and Expenditure Data, FY1998-FY2000.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2001.
- Government document
1 online resource (230 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Federal aid to housing.
United States -- Appropriations and expenditures.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Summarizes eligibility rules and gives funding formulas, benefit levels, and recipient and expenditure data for over 80 programs providing medical care, cash aid, food benefits, housing aid, educational assistance, employment and job training, energy assistance, and other services. Includes tables.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Cash and Noncash Benefits for Persons with Limited Income
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|