Impact Aid [electronic resource] : Current Status and Proposed H.R. 1 Amendment.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2001.
- Government document
1 online resource (17 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Federal aid.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Provides background on Impact Aid, which compensates local educational agencies for tax revenue loss as a result of certain Federal activities, and reviews FY95-FY2001 funding. Examines specifics on how Impact Aid support payments are made, including changes to payment distribution made by 1994 amendments; and outlines changes made by P.L. 106-398, the Impact Aid Reauthorization Act of 2000, and amendments in House and Senate versions of H.R. 1, the No Child Left Behind Act of 2001.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Impact Aid
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|