Energy Policy [electronic resource] : Setting the Stage for the Current Debate.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2002.
- Government document
1 online resource (20 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Electric utilities.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Provides background and analysis of U.S. energy policy, focusing on the period 1999-2002. Presents an energy policy schematic, examines differences in current policy debates regarding petroleum and natural gas, electricity restructuring, and other issues, and reviews energy legislation in the 107th Congress.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Energy Policy
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|