Homeland Security [electronic resource] : Coast Guard Legislation in the 107th Congress.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2002.
- Government document
1 online resource (6 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Administrative agencies -- Reorganization.
Budget -- United States.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Discusses provisions of bills to authorize FY2002 appropriations for Coast Guard programs, and looks at key policy issues. Also considers proposed transfer of Coast Guard to a newly created Department of Homeland Security.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Homeland Security
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|