Soil and Water Conservation Issues [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2002.
- Government document
1 online resource (19 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Agricultural pollution.
Air -- Pollution.
Conservation of natural resources.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Provides background on the evolution of issues regarding Federal conservation of soil and water resources, and reviews current major conservation activities concerning the conservation reserve program, cost-sharing assistance, conservation compliance and sodbuster, wetlands and agriculture, and other select activities. Discusses farm bill proposals for conservation programs and provisions, and reviews conservation appropriations.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Soil and Water Conservation Issues
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|