Internet and the USA PATRIOT Act [electronic resource] : Potential Implications for Electronic Privacy, Security, Commerce, and Government.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2002.
- Government document
1 online resource (22 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Government information.
Privacy, Right of.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Discusses provisions of the Uniting and Strengthening America by Providing Appropriate Tools Required to Intercept and Obstruct Terrorism (USA PATRIOT) Act that related to computer security and critical infrastructure protection, electronic commerce, electronic Government, and Internet privacy.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Internet and the USA PATRIOT Act
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|