Employer Stock in Pension Plans [electronic resource] : Economic and Tax Issues.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2002.
- Government document
1 online resource (10 pages) : digital, PDF file
Individual retirement accounts.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Examines rationales for providing employer retirement plans and for holding or not holding employer stock in these plans, and considers the question of whether the Government should place limits on company stock contributions to retirement plans.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Employer Stock in Pension Plans
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|