Federal Disaster Policies After Terrorists Strike [electronic resource] : Issues and Options for Congress.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2002.
- Government document
1 online resource (118 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Disaster relief.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Reviews Federal consequence management plans in place and under consideration to respond to potential terrorist attacks against the U.S., and explains Presidential powers to declare emergencies under the Robert T. Stafford Disaster Relief and Emergency Assistance Act.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Federal Disaster Policies After Terrorists Strike
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|